Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
Our mission is to provide education of the highest quality where teachers, students and parents work together.
The current staff are as follow:
- Principal - Christopher Whitten
- Executive staff - Gemma Montague (Rel. AP ES1), Sarah King (AP Stage 1), Suzy Biviano (AP Stage 2), Haisam Morhi (Rel. AP Stage 3), Nadine Saul (APCI), Tiffany Morse (Rel. AP)
The current school teachers are:
- K Red- Gemma Trinder
- K Yellow - Gemma Montague / Allison Young
- 1 Blue - Amelia Fitzgerald
- 1 Yellow - Sarah King
- 2 Red- Vicki Korkidas
- 2 Green - Christina Skourou
- 3 Red - Mable Li
- 3 Blue - Sarah Borg / Laura Doust
- 4 Yellow - Suzanna Biviano
- 4 Green- Nathan Badder
- 5/6 Blue - Michelle Fullerton
- 5/6 Red - David Springall
- 5/6 Yellow - Haisam Morhi
Following are our current support staff:
- Tiffany Morse (LaST & Kindy RFF), Anita Cvetkovski (Librarian & Stg 1 RFF), Silvia Steinhardt (Stg 1 RFF), Michelle Barnes (Stg 2 RFF), Laura Doust (Stg 2 RFF), Kate Heyes (Stage 3 RFF)
- School Librarian - Anita Cvetkovski
- School Counsellor - Anna Bullivant & Lilianna Galea
- School Learning Support Officers - Louise Smith, Kate Hallows, Jodie Hando, Regina Pandit, Belinda Nikolaidis, Tyler Dayman, Stella Perugini, Antonia Ognenovski
The current administration staff are as follow:
- Administration Manager - Natalie Campion
- School Administrative Officers - Carly Tandek, Tracey Bowers & Catherine White
- General Assistant - Phil Tonks